• BEST IN STATE—Senior Courtney Schoen Lewis was named Best PR Student in Utah. Story

An unwatched pot always boils—and sometimes catches fire

November 19th, 2009 Posted in Opinion

By Kelly Greenwood

LOGAN–Someone’s been cooking up a storm—or a fire, for that matter.

Logan City Police and the Logan Fire Department responded to a call today at 11:55 a.m. at 755 E. 700 No. in Logan, where someone had left a pot on a stove, leaving the contents to overcook and smolder, Captain Jeff Curtis said.

The smoking pot was taken outside by the fire department, Curtis said.

The smoke from the fire caused minor damage to the apartment’s interior, but one was injured in the incident, Curtis said.

Tags: , ,

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.